There are two kinds of Administrators in TEAM+： System Admin and Company Admins.
- System Administrator
- There is only one System Admin in each TEAM+.
- It is for TEAM+ Private Cloud version only.
- The System Admins can create TEAM+ accounts for company members, manage setting for Company Admins, manage the API sources (for creating and maintaining Teams and Chat Rooms).
- This Role is designed only for system administration.
※ As a System Admin, you can only access the system administration back-end, which is separated from TEAM+.
- To ensure the information security, please keep the Account Password of your System Admin properly since the Admin has the list of all the API sources.
- Only for WEB.
- Company Administrator
- There can be several Company Admins in each TEAM+.
- In Private Cloud version, the Company Admins needs to be designated by the System Admins; In Cloud (Trial) version, by default, the Company Admin is the first member from your domain who signs up for TEAM+.
Note：To add or change the Company Admins in TEAM+ Cloud (Trial), please submit your requests through the Contact Us form.
- Company Admins have the permissions to manage Accounts, Departments, Enterprise Roles, Super Hub, Bulletin, Authorization for IM auditing etc., and can check the System Statistics Report.