When you have to manage a task or view a certain post at a specific time, but you’re feeling forgetful somehow, set a Reminder to help you out! If you set a Reminder, you’ll get notified at your designated time from the system so that you won’t forget about the tasks or posts you plan to deal with!
1. Click ▼ icon in the top right of the post/task.
2. Select Reminder or Reminder Settings in the drop down.
3. Set Date and Time for your Reminder in the pop up.
4. Click Setting or Confirm when you’re done.
1. Tap the Bookmark icon in the top rights of the post/task.
2. Tap Reminder or Reminder Settings in the pop up.
3. Se Date and Time for your Reminder in the window that opens.
4. Tap Confirm/OK or ✔ button in the top right to confirm.