We provides you with the following System Statistics Reports in TEAM+：
- Account：The number of accounts that were Enabled and Disabled within a Day, Week or Month in your TEAM+.
- Chat and Teams：The number of Group Chat Rooms (including both Group and Multi-users Chats), Teams created and Teams that were deleted within a Day, Week or Month in your TEAM+.
- Messages and Posts：The number of 1 to 1 Messages, Group Messages sent, and Team Posts that were published within a Day, Week or Month in your TEAM+.
- Group Chat Rooms：In Group Chat Management, you can view the Number of Members, the Member List and the Admin List of each Group Chat Room in your TEAM+. In addition, in this section, you can as well designate Admin for a Group Chat Room, Send Message to the Admins or delete Group Chat Rooms.
Please follow the instruction below to check the System Statistics Reports (Account, Chat and Teams, Messages and Posts)：
- Hover over Administration in the left menu. Select System Statistics Report.
- Select the Statistics Reports you want to check in the tab bar – Account, Chat and Teams or Messages and Posts.
- Select the Date Range.
- Select to check the statistics of each Day, Week or Month within the Date Range.
- Click Search.
- If needed, you can click the Export button to save the Statistics Report as an Excel File in your computer.