Below Write a post field, there’s a drop down menu next to the Post button. From the menu, you can select audience for your posts.
The options in the menu are as follows：
1. Team Members：Anyone in the team can see your post.
Note：This option cannot be applied to News Feed posts!
2. Company-wide：Anyone in the company can see the post.
※ Please be noted that this option is a feature with limitation, you need to activate it in advance.
3. Customize：You can choose certain people as your audience. When you’re done, click OK. Then the number of people chosen will appear on the page.
4. Only me：The post is only visible to yourself.
In TEAM+ APP, you can choose audience for your posts only when writing posts in teams.
1. Go to Write a post and tap the Team Members bar below the header.
✎ How to go to Write a post? For detailed instruction, please go to “How to publish a new post?”
2. You can start choosing your audience!
Note：Since you are posting in a team, you cannot choose members outside the team. And if you do not choose anyone as audience, by default, every team member can see your post.
3. When you’re done, tap ✔ button in the top right to confirm.
4. You will then be taken back to Write a post. If you have chosen certain people as audience, the number of people chosen will appear on the Team Members bar below the header.