- You first need to set permissions for TEAM+ to access your device Calendar.
－1.1 For iOS users：Go to Settings, Scroll down to find TEAM+ or TEAM+ Pro, and tap it. Then, tap to turn the Calendar toggle on.
－1.2 For Android users (For Reference Only!)：Go to Settings, tap More Apps, and tap Downloaded (or Installed). Find TEAM+ or TEAM+ Pro in the list and tap it. Then, tap to turn on Calendar.
- After the permission is set, open your TEAM+ APP.
- Tap the ☰ button in the top left.
- Select Calendar in the menu that opens.
- Tap Synchronization Calendar in the bottom.
Note：As you tap to sync your TEAM+ Calendar with your device, TEAM+ will only add your work events to your device Calendar for you to check the events in a more convenient way. It WON’T download and save all your device Calendar contents in TEAM+ APP.
※ After creating a new Event, please tap Synchronization Calendar in the bottom to make sure that the new Event is synced to your device Calendar.