- Instruction I
- Go to Manage Accounts. Find the Account you want to manage and click the ▼ button in its right-most.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Select the Enterprise Role you want to set for the Account from the Enterprise Role drop down.
- Click OK to confirm the change.
- Instruction II
- Go to Manage Accounts. Click Enterprise Role in the tab bar.
- Hover over the Enterprise Role you want to set for the Account and click ＋Add Members.
- Select the Members you want to add to the Enterprise Role.
Tip：You can use the search box to find the Members quickly.
Note：If you select the Members who are originally in another Enterprise Role, their Roles will be directly changed into this one.
- When you’re done selecting, click OK.