- Click Administration in the left menu.
- Select Authorization for IM auditing.
- Click New authorization to grant a member the ability to audit one’s instant messages.
－3.1 Click the Head icon on the right side of the Authorizing to field.
－3.2 Enter the Name or Account of the member you are granting authorization to perform search.
Tip：You can enter only part of the Name or Account to perform search. It doesn’t have to be the full, correct Name or Account.
－3.3 Select the member and click OK.
- Select the Valid Period that the member can audit the messages.
- Select the member to be audited in the Audit Account field. (the steps are the same as 3.1 to 3.2)
- Click OK to confirm authorization.
- As the authorization is successfully granted to the member, the authorized member will receive a notification message with the authorization info and the link for auditing.