The audio files recorded in advance can be attached by TEAM+ WEB. But please be noted that there is no WEB version for Key Message！
If you want to attach Quick Recordings with your post, please write the post in TEAM+ APP.
Follow the steps below to attach audios with your post：
1. Click the Paperclip icon in the bottom left corner of Write a Post.
2. Find the audio you want to attach with your post and Double-click it in the pop up.
Note：The file extensions available for upload are mp3, wav, m4a and wma.
3. You will be taken back to Write a Post. The audio you chose will be displayed below Write a Post with its file name and file extension.
4. Before publishing the post, feel free to make edits to your post contents!
Tip：If you don’t want to attach the recording anymore with your post, click the X button on the right of its file name before publishing the post.
1. Go to Write a Post. Tap the Microphone icon in the bottom bar.
2. You will then see the Recording Section. Tap the Microphone to start recording.
3. When you’re done, tap the Stop button (shape of square) to finish your recording.
Note：If you tap the Microphone again after tapping the Stop button, a new recording will start and the previous one will no longer be available.
4. If you want to listen to it before attaching it with your post, tap the Play icon (shape of triangle) in the bottom for trial listening.
5. Tap Send in the pop up notice.
6. You will be taken back to Write a Post. The thumbnail of the recording will be displayed.
7. Before publishing the post, feel free to make edits to your post contents!
Tip：If you don’t want to attach the recording anymore with your post, click the X button on the thumbnail before publishing the post.