When you’re in a meeting, you can still invite people into the meeting by sharing the meeting URL. But once the host locks the meeting, the meeting URL will no longer be available.
1. Click Invite in the in-meeting bottom bar.
2. You can choose to invite people by one of the following options：
－2.1 Invite by Email：You can select from which Email services to send Email - Default Email, Gmail or Yahoo Mail.
－2.2 Invite by other means：You can copy the meeting URL by clicking Copy URL or Copy Invitation button in the bottom left, and send it to the people you want to invite by other tools.
1. Tap Participants in the in-meeting bottom bar.
2. You’ll be taken to the participant list. Click Invite in the bottom left.
3. In the pop up menu, select one of the following options to send the meeting invitation：Send Message (by text message), Invite Contacts or Copy URL.
✎ Tip：If you select Invite Contacts, the contacts you can choose from will be the contacts of the Email or other messaging APP you used. And if you select Copy URL, the meeting URL will be copied and you can send it to the people you want to invite by other tools.