- For iPhone users, the video recorded normally has higher quality, which means, the File Size will be larger, it takes you a lot more time to send out the video. To fasten the upload, you can lower the video quality in TEAM+ before sending it out.
- Tap the ☰ button in the top left.
- Select Settings in the menu that opens.
- Select Video Upload Quality.
- Select the Video Quality you prefer for upload — High, Medium or Low.
- For Android users
1. Pictures：You can use the built-in feature in your device to change the Image Quality.
2. Videos：When you are filming quick videos, click the Gear Wheel icon in the top left corner to adjust the Video Quality.