Yes, you can change the main display page in Teams. By default, in the new TEAM+ APP version, the main page displayed in Teams is News Feed. But you can manage the main display page settings based on your need or preference.
You can select to set one of the following sections as the main display page in your Teams：
－ News Feed：In News Feed, you can view all the new posts from your joined teams.
－ My Teams：It will make it more convenient for you to set My Teams as your main display page of Teams if you are intensively working with certain teams, or need to switch frequently between different teams at work.
- Tap the ☰ button on the top left corner.
- Select Settings in the More menu.
- Select View setting of team.
- Select News Feed or My Teams as your main display page in Teams.
- Tap the ✔ button in the top right corner and tap OK in the pop up window to confirm.